Tickets will be sold from November 7th to December 7, 2020 to benefit United Way of the Coalfield
Half-Pot Raffle Instructions and Official Rules
Drawing to take place on December 7th, 2020 by 5pm CST during a Facebook Live Virtual event at the United Way of the Coalfield office in Madisonville, KY.
1. All tickets must be purchased online. If you need assistance, please reach out to the local United Way of the Coalfield office at 270-821-3170.
2. By purchasing an entry ticket, you agree to pay $10 Per entry plus strip processing fee of 3.1% plus .30 cents. Payment is made by the person requesting the entry ticket via the “Half-Pot Raffle” button on the homepage of United Way of the Coalfield. The Raffle is open to all legal U.S. citizens who are at least 18 years of age at purchase of Half-Pot Raffle entry ticket.
3. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or Board Officer of the United Way of the Coalfield or any sponsor of the Raffle and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or Board Officer.
4. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Raffle and/or receipt of the prize.
5. United Way of the Coalfield makes no warranties or promises on amount of the prize to be awarded. Winner will be awarded half of the amount raised from the entry ticket cost, this does not include the stripe processing fees, the remaining half will be a donation to the United Way of the Coalfield.
6. The winner of the Raffle expressly releases United Way of the Coalfield, employees and respective officers from any and all claims, demands and/or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the Raffle and/or receipt of the prize.
7. You will receive via email your receipt upon completion of purchasing the desired amount of raffle entries. There is no limit to how many you can purchase. You are encouraged to share the link to provide everyone the opportunity to support United Way of the Coalfield, you do not have to be present to win.
8. The United Way of the Coalfield will then fill out a physical ticket to place in the hopper with the Name, address, and phone number of the purchaser and send an email with the entry ticket number(s) for the purchaser’s personal record to the email address you provided. It is the purchaser responsibility to include Name, address, phone number and email address before completing the check out transaction.
9. There are no time/date extensions, please make sure you review and complete your entry ticket purchase prior to the drawing date and time, ticket sales ends December 7th, 2020 at 3pm CST.
10. The purchase of Half Pot Raffle entry tickets works like the following example:
- On the Half Pot Raffle Entry Ticket page on the United Way of the Coalfield website, select how many tickets for $10 each that you would like to purchase. Then click “add to cart”. You will get the message, “Half Pot Entry Ticket has been added to your cart”.
- Click on “View Cart” if you have finished making your selection.
- Review your purchase, make sure it is correct. Notice your total amount plus added Stripe Percentage fee (3.1%) and Stripe Transaction fee of .30 cents. For example: If you select to purchase 2 entry tickets, you will see the following:
Stripe Transaction Fee$0.30
Stripe Percentage Fee$0.62
- At this point you can update your cart selection or Select “Buy Now” or “Proceed to Checkout”.
- At Checkout, please fill the form out completely with your Full Name, Address, Phone Number and Email address, confirm one more time your product cart is correct, enter in your form of credit/debit card payment and Click on “Place Order”.
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a second email with the next sequential number available that was assigned for your entry ticket.
11. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase entry ticket and be awarded the prize. ID will be required for all winners at pickup. Presence not required to win. The winning ticket will be drawn from the hopper during a Facebook Live event on December 7th, 2020 no later than 5pm CST at the local United Way of the Coalfield Office in Madisonville, KY. The winning entry ticket number will be posted on all United Way of the Coalfield social media, website, and released to all media outlets.
Thank you so much for your participation and for supporting the United Way of the Coalfield.
UWC Kentucky Gaming License Number: EXE0002304